|Basil growing in our garden.|
Inspired by a photo floating around Pinterest, I grabbed a few supplies and created my very own wine cork garden markers. It took me all of five minutes.
If you are wondering what all we have growing in our garden, here is a list:
- Jalapeño peppers
We also have roma tomatoes that I call our rogue tomatoes because they just appeared once we started watering our yard. Thankfully, this has been one of our only surprises as new homeowners. I certainly don't mind delicious surprises.
- wine corks
- long wooden skewers -- the kind you would use for kebabs
- sharpie marker(s) -- fine tipped work best
- Write herb/plant names on wine corks with a fine tipped sharpie marker.
- Carefully insert a skewer into the bottom of each cork.
- Stick them in the ground, next to the appropriate plants.
Inspired by a photo floating around Pinterest, I grabbed a few supplies and created my very own wine cork garden markers. rioja wineReplyDelete