|Rosemary Roasted Almonds.|
|2 cups raw, whole almonds.|
|Rosemary in our garden.|
|Nicely toasted almonds.|
Rosemary Roasted Almonds
Serves about 8.
- 2 cups raw, whole almonds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Mix the almonds, olive oil, rosemary, chili powder, red pepper flakes and salt together in a bowl.
- Pour the almonds onto an aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Make sure they are in a single layer.
- Roast the almonds until nicely toasted, 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Serve or store in an air tight container.