Difficulty: Easy Peasy
Materials Needed: Muffin pan, 6 lemons and/or limes, water
Time Needed: Overnight
|Place lemon and lime slices in muffin pan.|
|Carefully fill muffin pan with water and freeze.|
- Make sure that there is a big, level space in your freezer for the muffin pan.
- Thinly slice up lemons and limes.
- Place two or three slices of lemon and/or lime in each section of the muffin tin.
- Carefully fill the muffin pan with water.
- Freeze overnight.
- Pop out a few of the ice cubes and place in a large pitcher. Add water or iced tea.
You could also make these ice cubes with iced tea so that they don't dilute your beverage as they melt.