|Fresh out of the oven.|
This is so easy. Like mid-week-post-work-even-when-you-are-totally-exhausted easy. The most difficult part is letting the pizza dough rise for 45 minutes. Just for the record, I only let it rise for 10 minutes and it turned out just fine.
I found the recipe on the Trader Joe's website. If you want to be fancier, you could totally make your own pizza dough, peanut satay sauce and rotisserie chicken. However, I'm sticking to the easy recipe.
|These green onions were HUGE so I only ended up using two.|
|Mix a half jar of peanut satay sauce with 1 cup cooked chicken.|
|Spread pizza dough with remaining 1/2 jar peanut satay sauce and shredded mozzarella.|
|Top with remaining ingredients.|
Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1 plain pizza dough
- 1 jar Trader Joe's peanut satay sauce (or 8-ounce homemade)
- 1 cup cooked chicken (I used Trader Joe's Just Chicken)
- 8-ounces shredded mozzarella
- 3 green onions, white and green parts, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- If using prepared raw dough, remove from fridge and let rise on counter for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken and 1/2 jar (4-ounces) of peanut satay sauce. Set aside.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface. Place on pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Spread remaining peanut satay sauce over the dough.
- Top with shredded mozzarella, chicken, green onions, carrots and peanuts.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until edges start to brown and cheese is nice and melted.