|Not the prettiest appetizer but very delicious.|
Artichoke and Green Olive Spread
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup large green olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Crackers or bread for serving
- Put all ingredients, except the crackers or bread, in a food processor and pulse until it forms a coarse paste.
- Pour into a small bowl and serve with crackers or bread.
This can be made up to two days beforehand. Simply cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.