|Sunset over Old Havana | April 2013|
|Top: 5K Mud Run. |
L to R: Stars & Stripes 5K, Temecula 5K & Awesome 80s 5K.
One of my biggest accomplishments of the year was making significant changes to my fitness routine, eating healthier and improving my health overall. I have big plans for continuing the process in 2014, including a bunch of 5Ks, San Francisco Walking Adventure Part 2 (Part 1), sessions with a personal trainer and experimenting with a lot of healthy recipes. Below is my full list of goals...
|Celebrating our friends' wedding...and NYE!|
- Complete January Cure.
- Blog January Cure and goal progress minimum 1x/week.
Fitness/Health - Reach Goal Weight & Maintain:
- Hot Chocolate 5K (January); Fight for Air Climb (March); Great Strides 5K (April); Stars & Stripes 5K (July); Fall 5 or 10K TBD.
- Hikes 1x/month minimum.
- Schedule and track all fitness.
- Complete five personal training sessions.
- Group gym classes 2x/month minimum.
- Track all food and pay attention to portion sizes.
- New recipes 8x/month.
- Meatless lunches/dinners 4x/week minimum.
- Read 12+ books.
- Dates with friends 2x/month minimum. (May be combined with fitness fun.)
- Daily Challenge by me you health. (Overall well being.)
These may seem lofty, and perhaps they are! However, many are a deepening of 2013 goals. That and I'm up for the challenge. We already have our January hike planned for this weekend and lots of weekend plans with friends. As one of my goals above states, I plan to blog more this year and I will share the January Cure challenges, new recipes, goal updates and more!