Also a true story, this is the easiest pie I have ever made.
|5 Ingredient/Minute Berry Pie|
Cook time: 5 minutes
- Pie crust, baked and set aside
- 2 cups fresh berries (I used blueberries.)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup water*
- Whipped cream
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water over medium heat. Stir until well combined.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and continue to stir for 3 minutes until thickened.
- Add berries to the saucepan. Simmer and stir for 2 minutes.
- Pour berry mixture into pie crust and refrigerate until cool.
- Slice and serve with whipped cream.
* I didn't count water as one of the ingredients because it is water.