|Thanksgiving Dinner | 2010|
Here is a list, in not particular order, of just 20 of the things I am thankful for. Always.
- Being married to the love of my life -- my most favorite person ever.
- Framily -- friends who are family. Sometimes family are the ones you choose.
- A snuggly orange cat named Stella, who is currently keeping my feet warm.
- Fabulous friends who are fun and caring and make me laugh so hard and so much.
- Those who fight for human rights and equality.
- Living in California.
- The opportunity to do work that makes me feel good.
- Days off work.
- Our home.
- Access to fresh food.
- Having all of the things I need.
- Having some of the things I want.
Grateful for what's understood,
And all that is forgiven;
We try so hard to be good,
To lead a life worth living.
Grateful for each hand we hold
Gathered round this table.
Thanksgiving Song, Mary Chapin Carpenter