|Artichoke and olive pasta, topped with crumbled feta.|
Although I usually like to have a recipe to get me started, this pasta was a delicious result of feeling a bit more confident about playing around with ingredients that I thought would go well together. Success!
|Delicious kalamata olives.|
|Tomatoes, onion, and garlic.|
|Artichoke and olive pasta.|
- 16-ounce box of fettuccini pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- Handful of parsley, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is softened, a few minutes.
- Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 10 minutes, stirring often.
- In a large bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, tomato mixture, pasta, olives, and parsley.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Divide pasta among bowls or plates and top each serving with crumbled feta.
Post a Comment