This is a super simple and fast way to make a single serving brownie.
This is dangerous information. It is delicious but not the least bit healthy. Consider yourself warned.
Seriously, if you would like to stop reading now, I won't be offended.
Or, if you are interested in a quick and not-quite-as-unhealthy dessert option, consider checking out my previous Cake in a Cup post.
If you still want to know how to make the easiest, quickest, and most perfectly fudgy chocolate brownie ever, then read on.
|Warm and fudgy mug brownie.|
But it is not healthy at all and you have been warned.
Adapted from Instructables.com
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Combine flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and salt together in a microwave safe mug.
- Add milk and vegetable oil and stir together until no lumps remain.
- Microwave for 60 seconds, checking after 30 seconds. The brownie should be firm but still a bit soft in the middle.
- Remove from microwave and top with whipped cream, if using.