|Crispy kale chips.|
|Drizzled with olive oil. Sprinkled with salt.|
|Single layer on parchment lined baking sheet.|
|Stella keeping me company in the kitchen...|
and being overly dramatic about the heat.
If you don't believe these could possibly be good, that's okay. I didn't believe it either! My honey still doesn't believe it. He only ate one. However, I really enjoyed these and so did a bunch of people at the cocktail party we brought them too. I highly recommend taking the little extra time to drain and cool the kale chips on paper towels. I was in a rush yesterday, packed them up in a container and they ended up steaming themselves during our drive. This resulted in a not quite as crispy kale chip. That issues aside, these totally fill my salty snack food craving in a much more healthy way.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Rinse kale and pat dry. Remove leaves from thick stalk and cut or tear into large pieces.
- Put kale into a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Spread kale in a single layer on the parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until kale is just starting to brown.
- Remove kale from oven, place on paper towels and let cool.