Dark and Stormy
- Dark rum -- 2 ounces per drink
- Ginger beer -- 4-5 ounces per drink
- Limes -- half a lime per drink
- Fill a lowball glass with ice.
- Squeeze half a lime over the ice.
- Add 2 ounces dark rum.
- Top with ginger beer and lightly stir.
A Moscow Mule is the same, just with vodka instead of rum.
We bought ginger beer at our local BevMo. Please note that ginger ale is not the same as ginger beer. Ginger beer is spicier and, in my opinion, much yummier.
I will have to try the Dark and Stormy, but the Moscow Mule was delicious. I will be sharing this with anyone who wants to try it. Thanks for drink recipe!ReplyDelete